- Dry noodles are considered a form of unleavened bread
- 考古学家发现了在中国的旧世界est bowl of noodles, thought to be over 4000 years old. They were made of millet flour.
- “Instant” noodles were invented in 1958. They are flash fried then quickly dried. This made for a long shelf life.(If they are kept dry, some say they will remain edible for decades)
- Over 40% of the flour in Asia is used to make noodles. Feeding over half of the world’s population.
- Thomas Jefferson brought the first “macaroni” noodles to America in 1789 after returning from a trip to France.
Today’s Pinterest Board：188bet体育Foodimentary